Terms & Conditions:
By accessing this website, you agree to be bound by this website’s Terms and Conditions of Use and all applicable laws and regulations, and you agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. USE LICENSE
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Cybex Solutions’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license, you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose or any public display (commercial or non- commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Cybex Solutions’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any different
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Cybex Solutions at any Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession, whether in electronic or printed format.
- Cybex Solutions’s web site materials are provided “as is.” Cybex Solutions makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and at this moment disclaims and negates all other warranties, including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non- infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Cybex Solutions does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this
In no event shall Cybex Solutions or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Cybex Solutions’s Internet site, even if Cybex Solutions or a Cybex Solutions authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage? Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials appearing on Cybex Solutions’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Cybex Solutions does not warrant that its website’s materials are accurate, complete, or current. Cybex Solutions may change the materials on its website at any time without notice. Cybex Solutions does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Cybex Solutions has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. Including any link does not imply endorsement by Cybex Solutions of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Any claim relating to Cybex Solutions’s website shall be governed by the laws of the State of North Carolina without regard to its conflict of law provisions. General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
8. OTHER DIGITAL MARKETING TERMS & CONDITIONS
- We do not give a 100% guarantee for any particular result of our service
- At this Digital Marketing Company, we reserve the right to use our clients’ websites, layouts, and web designs as our portfolio
- We might also use them as links, case studies, promotional measures,
Apart from these, we would need access to our client’s website regarding our SEO services. So, once again, by agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are also agreeing to the following.
For search engine optimization, this company would use trademarks, logos, pamphlets, pictures, etc., of the client.
We need backend access to analyze the website structure and content. You must provide your email address so our team can also ask for links and communication.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being
- We will collect and use personal information solely to fulfill those purposes we’ve specified and for other compatible purposes unless we get the consent of the individual concerned or as required by
- We will only keep personal information as long as necessary for those
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the person
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used and, to the extent necessary, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft and unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use, or
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal
We are committed to conducting our business following these principles to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.